Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TOLERANCE OR DIE

There was a great story on the news last night. Well, it wasn't really great. It was awful, actually. A man beheaded his wife because she was seeking divorce.

One thing our local forgot to mention was that the killer was a Muslim (though it wasn't a huge leap to arrive at that conclusion, based on the guy's name), as was his wife. It also failed to mention that the guy ran a television network called BRIDGES TV, which is about polishing up the image of Muslims to mainstream America.

Here's a link to Glenn Beck's monologue on the story, which I heard today traveling far into the wastelands of the panhandle for a court hearing. This was more information than what the network news was willing to give out.

I'm not drawing any conclusions here. I'm just throwing it out there for the reader's consideration.

2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

I'm not surprised. I once flew there for Uncle Sam, and I could feel the HATE coming off of them for my being
(1) a woman
(2) a woman flying a U.S. jet
and (3) a Christian

You could cut the hate with a knife. And if they could have used one one me and gotten away with it. . .

Anonymous said...

Hard to wrap my mind around that craziness. Hope your court hearing went well.