Thursday, February 10, 2005

"The World Is Collapsing Around Our Ears..."

But these brave souls are trying to do something about it. Specifically, they are setting up their own patrols on our Southern border, as a protest to Crap Monster Bush about his idiotic guest worker program.

The article notes that Border Patrol agents are being shot at more and more frequently, which I posted on a few days ago. One law enforcement official noted that it was possible the posse might come under attack.

They probably will be carrying better guns than the Border Patrol.

More power to them. I don’t think the evil government has any right to tell them they cannot patrol the border. I hope this goes well, and they manage to round up about ten million of the lawbreakers.

Another Reason To Tighten Border Security

This article, if true, seems to suggest even the moderates among the Muslims are out to kill the infidels. It makes sense. The article does rightfully point out specific passages in the Qu’ran about killing us infidels, no exceptions.

I hope that’s not the case. I hope there are moderate voices who say wiping out people of other religions is a bad thing. I have to wonder, however. How can one ignore the plain meaning of their holiest of books? How can they? It doesn't sound very peaceful, from what I can tell.

In light of these two articles, what can we the people do about it? I suggest the first article shows some folks on the right track: protect ourselves. The government sure isn’t going to do it. That leaves us average Joes to it.

I have stressed on this site the fact that we cannot rely on anybody but ourselves when it comes to self-defense. Hence the term "self-defense." The police won’t get there until it is too late, as will the FBI, DEA, ATF, or any other random combination of letters one might contrive.

So we’ll keep a sharp eye out. Even if the government won’t allow its police force to racially profile, we’ll do it for them. Even if they don’t want to police the border, we’ll cover it. Ultimately, it’s on our shoulders, as it should be.

Criminals Want You Unarmed

As do the terrorists, insurgents, or not-nice people, whatever the hell the mainstream media has labeled them this week.

This little article points out an armed household is a lot safer. Criminals don’t want to break into places where they know they might be shot. Makes sense to me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sooner we pull our military back from the EU and other places the sooner we can deploy them to secure our borders. Just think of all the training possibilities that we have from Texas to Kalifornia. Mountain, desert, winter, our troops would be well trained, and our tax dollars would be well spent and feeding back into our own economy.

And after we shot a few of the people smugglers, the word would be out. If they want to escalate and bring more fire power I think that we can oblige them...

Screw the EU and the UN. lets let them take care of the world for a while. Lets see if they can build an armed force capable of defending themselves instead of doing it for them.

Kirk
www.limpidity.org/blog

now you have me all pissed off again...

Anonymous said...

Most definitely, though I shudder to think what the UN would allow the world to come to if it was left up to them.

I'm all for keeping our European-stationed troops home, though. They would have plenty to do on the border.

I think we're all tired of the ingratitude of Europe. But if they get overrun like they did in the middle ages by the Moors, then what?

Kyle

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "if" they get overrun...

I guess that we will just have to go to england and commence with a "Do Over".

Once they ask us nicely that is...

Only this time we leave them with a real constitution that is even harder to amend and corrupt with new laws than ours.

You want to be really sick go read this... benevolent governmentKirk
www.limpidity.org/blog

Anonymous said...

Touche....

Might as well set up a burkha factory over there.

And once again, the US will ride to the rescue. And be hated for it later.

It's tought being the good guys sometimes, isn't it??

Kyle

Anonymous said...

That "benevloent government" thing is just plain scary.

I cannot say I'm surprised, though I am now thoroughly frightened.

Kyle

Anonymous said...

Just reminds you that "The Government is not our friend..."

The average person can't afford to fight the government, they win by using the old death by lawyer trick...

I may post about this site also but as I am not sure of the authenticity of all of it I may not. The ATFKirk
www.limpidity.org/blog

Anonymous said...

Believe me, death by lawyer is a horrible way to go.

I've seen that very phenomeon in action. Note my post from a couple of days ago about the elderly couple and their dog. I took a reduced fee to fight that case. There was no way they would have been able to afford it otherwise, and that was just handling a local issue. Kick up the fees and the headache exponentially if you go federal.

There but for the grace of God go I....

Kyle