Thursday, June 05, 2008

A Small Ray of Sunshine.....

So I got somewhat of a boost today. It’s small, it’s petty, but I take what I can get these days as far as getting the ego stoked a bit.

I was dealing with some witnesses for a hearing. One case gets sent on its way to the proper authorities at a different office.

Later, the receptionist tells me something to the effect of:

“Hey. They called from the other office. There’s a witness over there that said they talked to somebody over here, but couldn’t remember the name of the guy they dealt with. It had to be you.”

It was. I was trying to figure out how they ID’d me, though.

Me: “Oh yeah. How’d you know it was me?”

Receptionist: “They said it was a real good looking guy in his mid-20's. Nobody else around here fits that description.”

Flattery will get you everywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your anti-aging DNA wins the day. Your family needs to bottle that stuff up and sell it because you all look way younger than your age.

Preston said...

Baby face.