Monday, August 07, 2006

FIGHT THE POWER!!

There's a very interesting post on Reasonablenut's site. Go here and read this. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I probably jammed his comments section like an overworked toilet, but my comments are based on what I've observed since getting in this crapslinging profession laughingly called the practice of law. I can't wait to get out of it.

The long and short of it is: it can happen to you. Don't think otherwise. I work this system, and it's as crooked as they come. This is not how our Constitution was set up and meant to work AT ALL. Trust me on that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most small-town police forces are made up of people who barely got through high school, and were buttholes then. They get nothing but worse when you give them authority. Check out the rest of the comments on Ben's post. This is happening all over the U.S.

It does make one leery of calling the police for anything. The cops in Moulton, Texas hopefully have a special wing reserved in hell.