Sunday, July 02, 2006

Close the Border....NOW!

This is disturbing, because it happened in my territory.

A woman was stalked and abducted by illegals, raped and stabbed. It's a wonder she's alive.

I would like for Kennedy, Bush, McCain, and these other open-boreder weenies to look her in the eyes and say exactly why this had to happen to her. Explain it. Whatever reason there is, it's just not good enough. It never was, and it will never be.

My wife doesn't understand why I want her packing heat. I think this article is enough justification.

I blame the government for this one. This should be laid directly at the feet of every open-borders puke that breathes our air.

What happened to this woman is their fault. And our complacency in allowing our government to keep the borders open makes it partially our fault as well. This has to stop.

No comments: