Monday, January 10, 2005

5.56mm Worth of Antibiotic, and the Return of the Crap Monster

I like this idea. Not that anyone needed my approval at the Pentagon, and I would imagine this has been going on for awhile, but it sure seems like a good idea to me. It’s kind of like injecting dead virus cells into a person, in order to kick up the body’s immune system. In this case, the antibodies generate quite a punch with an M16.

I’m all for death squads pulling out these insurgents, and treating them like the vermin they are. We shoot rats in my neck of the woods. It’s the only way to get rid of them. Since they don’t want to win popular support and take their country democratically, they are in vermin status.

Of course, it appears that some practitioners of the religion of peace don’t think democracy is all that good, anyway. Here’s another interesting tidbit of news. Everyone’s favorite bowtied maniac Louis Farrakhan says democracy is the rule of the devil.

I hereby bequeath him with the coveted title of “Crap Monster.” This is a great term a friend of mine came up with awhile back. I don’t know exactly what a Crap Monster is, but it sounds pretty unpleasant. My working definition is a creature most loathsome and vile. Other favorite Crap Monsters include: Bill Clinton, James Carville, Yassur Arafat, Osama Bin Ladin, Sarah Brady, Diane Finestein, Charles Schumer, and Dan Rather.

I have often wondered whether or not his Nation of Islam would prove to be a terrorist threat. They’ve been remarkably quiet since 9/11. Or have they? I haven’t heard anything about them, at any rate.

Where does the guy come up with this stuff? Does he actually believe it? Does he actually think we’re out to subjugate the Middle Eastern people, simply because they are of a darker hue? There’s no rational basis for this malarkey.

One way or the other, this kind of garbage the Crap Monster is spewing is not helping our troops in Iraq.

Here’s an item that made me fairly mad. For the record, I hate what Clinton did with the Presidency. He allowed terrorism to flourish, made the U.S. a laughingstock, and got disbarred for perjury. This was after he presided over largest tax increase in U.S. history, and not mentioning all the weird deaths of his cabinet. I shall not even discuss his pardoning people who gave him lots of money. I could go on for awhile.

I voted for Bush because he seemed to be better than that. If he’s friendly with the worst President in U.S. history, I don’t really think I like the guy anymore. Couple this with the pathetic border security Bush has put forth, I have to say I’m starting to regret casting my vote for the man. I don’t regret NOT voting for Kerry mind you, I just feel like the reasons I voted for W are getting flushed right down the White House crapper.

I’ve scoffed at conspiracy theorists in the past. There’s a strong movement out there of people who think our politicians are pretty much cut from the same mold, and are working for a one-world government. (Check out the folks who talk about the Bilderburg Society, for instance.) If Bush and Clinton are really friendly, it actually lends some credence to that particular Chicken-Little scenario. They’re friends because they have some common ground, other than the Presidency. Clinton’s a noted globalist. Bush seems hell-bent on letting illegal aliens swarm in here and take the place over. Might there be something to all of this conspiracy stuff?

Either way, W’s heading towards Crap Monster status.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crap Monster. Go watch Dogma. Crap Monster enclosed.

Kirk

Joe said...

Here's my vote for the Nation of Islam as Crap Monsters! Not a word said about the rampant racism that spews from the N of I.
Of course he says democracy is the rule of the devil, do you see the N of I ruled in a democratic fashion? Yeah, rrrrright.