Sunday, January 02, 2005

Brain Dead, Can't Help It

I have nothing of importance to say this evening. Not one frelling thing. Not that I did any other night, but tonight seems especially un-noteworthy. Nothing grabbed my interest this evening. Nothing particularly made me mad. Nothing so far has struck me as being really cool, that I must tell you all about.

I've spouted off about how hacked I am at George W. Bush for not closing the borders, and not genetically engineering mutant lions designed to eat illegals to patrol them. Nothing's come of that one so far.

I've spouted off about movies. Again, nothing really important came of that. I did get a comment, which is always nice. Hopefully it will start a grand movie debate, or something.

I've waxed philisophical about firearms. The subject seems to have left everyone cold for the time being. That's a shame, because it is one of my favorite subjects.

I've talked about the assault on Christianity. Nobody really seems to feel like discussing that one, either.

I could bore you with my New Year's resolutions, but why bother? The reader could undoubtedly care less, and I'm not sure if I want to air out my dirty laundry on the internet, anyway.

So this blog entry is kind of like a Seinfeld episode. Many words about nothing.

Reader feedback is nice. If anybody actually reads this darn thing (other than the usual suspects, for whom I am extremely grateful), spout off. Let me know you're there. Take issue with my posts. Call me a moron. Whatever. I'll read it. I won't hunt you down for it. I'll debate reasonably, and be civil as long as you do the same. What more can we all ask for??

Perhaps it will trigger some discussion with the other folks in the ether.

Come on, it can't hurt anything.

No comments: