Tuesday, June 13, 2006

San Fran-Freako Loses Their Gun Ban

My ignorant liberal cousin in San Francisco (I love her to death, don't get me wrong, but she's a rabid liberal, which pretty much makes her intolerable. She thinks us Texans are a bunch of uncultured savages.), was all excited when her city banned the possession of firearms. She was so happy. My other cousin told her we'd trade our homosexuals for their guns. She wasn't too happy with that remark. It sounded like a good deal to me. Now, I bet she's really bent out of shape. Legally, I knew she was wrong, but when has the Constitution ever stopped a liberal?

San Francisco can't ban the possession of firearms by private citizens. This is the first intelligent thing out of a California court since they sentenced Scott Petersen to death.

Again, the incomparable Michelle Malkin has the scoop at the above link.

This is really great news. Let's hope it holds up through whatever challenges Gavin Newsome intends to throw at it.

No comments: