Friday, December 31, 2004

How W Intends to Destroy the Middle Class

Here's an article I found via Michael Savage's website. I think it's a pretty articulate outline of why this guest worker crap Bush proposes is dangerous. It's probably more dangerous than anything Bush has proposed or pushed through so far.

Mehlman noted that you could double the wages for everyone in the agricultural field, and only see about a $.10 increase in the price of a food item. That's .10 cents I'm happy to pay, if it means no more illegals sneaking in to our country, stealing health care, and getting a free eduacation at my expense.

As I've noted, there are times when I wonder why in the heck I voted for Bush in the first place. He sounds more and more like a closet Communist every time he spouts off about border security. As a former Texas governor, I am really surprised he's being so obtuse.

The simple solution is usually the correct one. We have to close our borders, or our entire way of life is going to pretty much be taken away.

I think I am going to crusade in 2005 for tougher border restrictions. I won't stop until we have a Great Wall of the U.S., with plenty of people patrolling it. Like anything else, if we get enough people screaming about it, something will eventually get done.

Give me some help here, people. Let's get it done. We'll all sleep a bit better with safer borders, and less of our hard-earned money going to help someone who snuck in like a rat into our collective basement.

No comments: