Friday, December 10, 2004

I Wish They'd Bring This Show Back.....

Check out this site, about the NPR show done by the creators and stars of MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000, probably one of the greatest shows ever. They cancel all the good ones.

The haikus about new movies are pretty darn funny.

The problem is they're on NPR, Or National Pinko Radio, as I believe it stands for.

Who listens to that, anyway?? I know one guy reading this blog does, but I have about 30 years worth of evidence that he's insane. And he's funny-looking. And he's too chicken to post a comment.....Yeah, I'm calling you out, Lake Woebegone Boy....

This is just to see if he's actually reading this blog anymore.

The site is really worthwhile, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm reading alright. And watching. I know where you live. I know what you eat. I know what your pets do on the internet when you're not around. So there. Are YOU reading flametoad.com?