Friday, May 26, 2006

B.O.H.I.C.A.

This lovely acronym pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole Senate immigration bill. See if you can figure it out. I'll post the decryption in my comments section, if you can't figure it out.

Tony Snow, conservative Judas now under Pilate Bush as press lapdog, is comparing illegal alien status as similar to having a traffic ticket: if you pay it, your debt is forgiven.

What does that spell? What does the Senate bill spell? What are we going to have to live with unless we send a clear message that we're going to vote out these bums? A-M-N-E-S-T-Y.

Memo to President Bush: we have your measure, now. The Harriet Myers thing was bad enough, and don't think we've forgotten nor forgiven that one. You're alienating the base, and we have had about all of you we can stand.

He's not exactly acting like a conservative anymore, is he? So I feel he's sold us out.

Vicente Fox is running around the country, trying to gear up support for the immigration bill the Senate proposes. He should be arrested and tried as a terrorist.

Think about it. He actively supports the attack of our economic infrastructure by his hordes of poverty-stricken scum that sneak over here. They eat up public assistance, education, health care, social security, you name it. They clog our jails. They refuse to assimilate into our culture. Sounds like a hostile invasion to me.

What the Senate did today is basically say to the American people: we don't care what you think. We don't care that you are going to have a heavier tax burden to support all the mojados that we are going to allow in here. We don't care that you want a closed border. We don't care about you, period. Bush is saying the same thing.

I'd vote him out right now if I could. All of them.

But what am I left with? Nothing. There's nobody out there that I would vote to take his place. Certainly not a Democrat.

John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchinson actually voted the right way. I'm proud of them. The rest of the Senate I have no use for whatsoever. I guess I'd support Cornyn if he ran. Hutchinson is pretty much a lightweight Senator, truth be told. She seems to be doing the right thing when she votes, but she doesn't have the gravitas to carry a presidential bid.

I say again: we need a conservative party. Republican just isn't going to cut it anymore. Bring back FDR and the Bull Moose party.

And support the Minutemen. They are the only ones trying to keep our border safe.

1 comment:

Kyle The Opinionated said...

Bend Over Here It Comes Again.

BOHICA