Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Dog Thinks I'm Crazy....

...But I laughed my rear off at this post.

Guns ain't for playtime, kiddies.....

Sorry the posting has been light. I've had the uncontrollable urge to sleep over the last few nights. How weird.

Maybe the rain tomorrow will keep me indoors, where I can blog to my heart's content. Until the PGA Tour comes on in the afternoon, that is. David Duval, my personal golf idol, actually made the cut to play on the weekend. I watched him a few years ago at the Byron Nelson Classic, the year after winning the British Open. And I don't think he's made a cut on the Tour ever since. Let's hope this will be a resurgence of his career. I hate to see him Ian Baker-Finch his way into obscurity. You'd have to be somewhat of a golf geek to understand this paragraph, I suppose.

My problem is that I have more hobbies than I have actual time. Golf, shooting, etc. All of it takes time, and that is the most precious resource that I have anymore. How to allocate it? That's probably the toughest issue I have to deal with, and it doesn't get any easier as the years keep rushing on.

No comments: